Louise Finlayson Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and transformational coach inspiring lasting transformation for more than 25 years, is celebrating Women’s Month with a series of life-changing workshops and retreats throughout the month of August at Wiawaka Center for Women, on Lake George. Events include:
– Take Ownership of Your Life, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., August 6, 2019
– Women’s Empowerment Retreat on August 7 and 8, 2019
– Become a Better Communicator, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., August 13, 2019
– Be Here Now/Mindfulness for Everyday Living, from 9 to 11:30 a.m., August 15, 2019
– Happiness Isn’t an Accident, from 9 a.m. to noon, August 20, 2019
Finlayson says, “This series will guide you to improve every area of your life, from relationships and career to mindfulness and overall happiness. You’ll learn to ask for what you want, become mindful and enjoy your life in the here and now, identify and let go of self-limiting beliefs that hold you back, build confidence and use tools to increase happiness, peace and fulfillment, no matter what’s going on in your life!”
Location: 3778 SR 9L, Lake George. To register, call 518-668-9690 or visit Wiawaka.org. For more information about Finlayson and her offerings and other summer events, visit LouiseFinlayson.com or call her directly at 518-218-0707.